Follow the Discord or sign up on the newsletter for Round 2 information!
The design influence of this keyboard was a Vietnamese sunset over Ha Long Bay. The people working on this board are all my family and are Vietnamese American living in the Bay Area. We hope you like our design!
- 65 + 10% F-Key Column Keyboard
- Isolation Strip Gasket Mount
- 2u blocker for no reason.
- Front Badge
- 6 degree typing angle
- 2 Piece Back Weight
- Designed by Justin and Mickey
- Supported Options
- Stepped Capslock
- Split Left Shift
- ISO Enter
- Split Spacebar (2.25u, 1.25u, 2.75u)
- Split Backspace
- 2.75u Right Shift (Not supported by plate yet, future runs may support)
- The Black keys on the layout image are on the PCB, but the Top Case will not support it (future runs may support)
- Single LED on Capslock
- Flashed with a button on the back
- ESD and Fuse protection
- QMK and VIA support
- White PCB with Gold tracings
- Designed by /u/peioris
What You'll Get:
- Keyboard Case
- 1x Top Piece
- 1x Bottom Piece
- Front Badges
- 1x Polished Brass
- 1x Aluminum, Red, Pantone 1935
- 1x Aluminum, Orange, Pantone 165
- Back Weight
- 1x Sand-blasted Brass Weight
- 1x Sun Piece, Polished Brass
- 1x USB-C PCB, Solder
- 1x Rubber Plate Sheet
- 1x Polished Brass Plate
- 20x Gasket Tabs (only need 16)
- 12x M2 Case Screws (only need 10)
- 3x M2 Badge Screws (only need 2)
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Authentic Card w/ Unit #
- 1x Holographic Sticker
- 1x+ Other Sticker
What You'll Need (NOT INCLUDED):
- Soldering Equipment
- USB-C cable
- There should be no external scratches/scuffs on the case. (Internal scratches are okay)
- There may be subtle anodization grain or variation visible only at certain angles with strong lighting.
- There maybe some slight anodizing mismatches between the top and bottom case parts.
This GB will start October 24th, 2020 @ 8:30 AM PDT and end November 7th, 2020.
Shipping Time and GB Agreements:
Shipping time is estimated for April 2021.
Remember that this is a Group Buy. We're dedicated to make Sunsetter as great as we can, so there may be delays and set-backs.
The timeline is only an estimate and we will try out best to stick with it and keep everyone updated on the progress.
By purchasing the Sunsetter (and its extras) you agree to the GB statements above. You will be charged immediately for this Group Buy.
There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.